A Look That Pulls: 7 Effective Pull-Out Designs for Your Kitchen CabinetSeptember 9, 2020
All of us would love to put out kitchen space to proper use. And there are many who would even go to the extent of storing kitchen essentials in all the corners of the kitchen including the corners of the ceiling as well (if allowed to and if able to). Although it sounds desperate, it is quite natural. This is why kitchen cabinets come in handy.
Discount Kitchen cabinets are the perfect companions for kitchen space utilization. Available in a variety of styles, shapes, and sizes, they are perfect for any kitchen décor and even help in complementing the décor. There are also RTA cabinets, or ready to assemble cabinets, that are often found at reduced prices.
One such aspect of kitchen cabinets is the pull out drawers. The availability of space and varied design present in them can be used in different ways to store your kitchen essentials.
According to their types, here are 7 types of kitchen cabinet pull-out drawer designs:
- Toe-kick drawers: These drawers can be found beneath the lower cabinets and are used to utilize the empty space between the floor and the lower cabinet. These can be used to store flat objects like trays and everyday kitchen equipment like scissors, adhesives, etc. They can be easily accessed with a single soft press by the foot.
Kitchen cabinets are available in various finishes, like white shaker cabinets, cherry wood cabinets, walnut kitchen cabinets, etc. Opt for one that you think is perfect for your kitchen décor ad complements your entire household.
- Pull-out Cup drawers: Cup drawers are attached to your lower cabinets, which allow you to utilize your higher wall cabinets for better use. The best thing about these drawers is that the inside is shaped in the form of holes to hold the cups in space. Moreover, the position of the drawers on top of your lower cabinets makes the cup easily accessible to you.
- Pull-out Cabinet dividers: Built inside kitchen drawers, based on their height and depth, cabinet dividers can be used for a variety of purposes. Shallow dividers can be used to store pots and pans, whereas dividers that have more depth can be used to store plates. The dividers allow for a better presentation of your plates without having to cram them up.
- Roll-out pantry: Perfect for storing your kitchen spices, roll-out pantry is basically a thin long drawer that rolls out to show 3 or 4 small-sized racks that be accessed from either side for easier usage.
Opt for Ready-To-Assemble style walnut kitchen cabinets which will allow you to assemble your cabinets at your own sweet leisure. Their availability in smaller sizes makes them perfect for smaller kitchens.
- Pull-out base pantry cabinets: These are basically lower drawers that have a single door but contain 3 racks, which play the role of a micro-pantry and can be used to store bigger jars and sauce bottles. They allow easy access while cooking our favorite items.
Opt for pull-out design walnut kitchen cabinets to give your kitchen the perfect vintage look.
- Pull-out step tool: A great way to access your upper cabinets is to go for a pull-out step tool. The structure basically consists of a thin pull-out drawer that folds out into a pair of metal steps. It does not require much space and rather uses space effectively.
- Mixer storage cabinet: As its name suggests, such cabinets are used to store mixers and other such kitchen appliances. The system consists of a folded base mechanism, and shifts down and comes up accordingly with the help of hinges. But the catch is this space
All these pull-outs have their own set of usages. Opting for them will certainly add proper function and space utility to your kitchen while also making it visually stylish.